USDA Certified Organic Vendors
- Blue Door Farms Certified Organic vegetable, herb and flower transplants and many types of certified organic vegetables: leafy greens, root crops and heirloom salad tomatoes. Continue reading →
- Gibbs Road Farm Over 40 certified organic vegetables, including many heirloom and ethnic varieties, and culinary herbs Continue reading →
- Green Gate Family Farm Green Gate Family Farm is a small diversified farm that uses regenerative farming techniques, such as no till and soil rejuvenation practices. We believe the soil is alive and needs to be treated with care. The soil is important to us because we want to grow healthy nutritious food for our customers. Currently, there are three ...
- Red Ridge Farms Over 400 varieties of fruits and vegetables, transplants, cut flowers, garden decor and supplies, fertilizers, repellants. Continue reading →
- Stony Crest Urban Farm Seasonal vegetables with a focus on varieties that are particularly colorful, textually different or unique in flavor, vegetable transplants, In Season Dog Treats, cut flowers. Continue reading →
- Wells Family Farm All natural, 100% grass-fed beef, food grade diatomaceous earth, seeds, fruit teas, bug repellant, natural wonders foraged from our farm and timber. Continue reading →
- WoodMood Gardens Organic beef, many varieties of vegetables. Continue reading →
Although all of our vendors are not USDA Certified, all are committed to healthy, sustainable sourcing and production methods.
- H&C Ice Cream H & C makes hand-crafted, small-batch ice cream from locally sourced ingredients to create a fresh frozen treat for the whole family. Keeping flavors local, natural and enjoyable is key to making the best tasting ice cream. In addition to ice creams made with dairy and eggs, Erika also makes sugar free, vegan flavors as well ...
- Heirloom Bakery & Hearth Heirloom Bakery and Hearth is a neighborhood bakery specializing in handcrafted breads, pies, cookies, muffins, scones, biscuits and other tasty treats. Everything is made from-scratch, with a focus on seasonal and local ingredients. Scott and Kate have been baking since they were young. They love how the experience brings people together in the kitchen and at the table. Many ...
- Ibis Bakery The ibis is a communal bird that loves to socialize and eat daily meals together. To us, that ritual is what bread is meant for. We are a passionate group of bakers and food-lovers in Kansas City who are excited about discovering flavor and texture combinations while respecting the natural beauty of simple ingredients. Our artisan ...
- NUTRESSANT Handmade products for home and body, each made with certified organic ingredients. Continue reading →