USDA Certified Organic Vendors
- Blue Door Farms Certified Organic vegetable, herb and flower transplants and many types of certified organic vegetables: leafy greens, root crops and heirloom salad tomatoes.
- Gibbs Road Farm Over 40 certified organic vegetables, including many heirloom and ethnic varieties, and culinary herbs
- Stony Crest Urban Farm Seasonal vegetables with a focus on varieties that are particularly colorful, textually different or unique in flavor, vegetable transplants, In Season Dog Treats, cut flowers.
- Wells Family Farm All natural, 100% grass-fed beef, food grade diatomaceous earth, seeds, fruit teas, bug repellant, natural wonders foraged from our farm and timber.
- WoodMood Gardens Organic beef, many varieties of vegetables.
Although all of our vendors are not USDA Certified, all are committed to healthy, sustainable sourcing and production methods.
- A&B Homecoming Beef Jane Ann and Glenn provide home-raised, free-range beef with no hormones, antibiotics or pesticides to folks looking for the best product that takes the best care of their bodies. Mission, Vision, Values Raise and sell grass fed beef so people can take better care of their bodies.
- Bread of Life Bakery and Sweet Sisters Gluten Free Bakery Certified Organic whole grain breads and baked goods, rolls, cinnamon rolls, cookies, pies, granolas … gluten free breads, pie crusts, granolas, cinnamon rolls, cookies , muffins, granola bars … breakfast burritos and quiches made with farm-fresh free range eggs (used in all baked goods), coffee.
- Gardens at Eighty Acres Located in the lovely glacial hills of Leavenworth County. Herbs, vegetables, fruit and flowers grow in the many large gardens on the edge of a wooded prairie. The Gardens at Eighty Acres provides quality, organically grown foods and education to our community. Ryan Stubby, grower, has been working on farms using organic practices and sustainable living for over ...
- Green Gate Family Farm Green Gate Family Farm is a small diversified farm that uses regenerative farming techniques, such as no till and soil rejuvenation practices. We believe the soil is alive and needs to be treated with care. The soil is important to us because we want to grow healthy nutritious food for our customers. Currently, there are three ...
- H&C Ice Cream H & C makes hand-crafted, small-batch ice cream from locally sourced ingredients to create a fresh frozen treat for the whole family. Keeping flavors local, natural and enjoyable is key to making the best tasting ice cream. In addition to ice creams made with dairy and eggs, Erika also makes sugar free, vegan flavors as well ...
- Heirloom Bakery & Hearth Heirloom Bakery and Hearth is a neighborhood bakery specializing in handcrafted breads, pies, cookies, muffins, scones, biscuits and other tasty treats. Everything is made from-scratch, with a focus on seasonal and local ingredients. Scott and Kate have been baking since they were young. They love how the experience brings people together in the kitchen and at the table. Many ...
- Ibis Bakery The ibis is a communal bird that loves to socialize and eat daily meals together. To us, that ritual is what bread is meant for. We are a passionate group of bakers and food-lovers in Kansas City who are excited about discovering flavor and texture combinations while respecting the natural beauty of simple ingredients. Our artisan ...
- New Roots for Refugees Vegetables only; every New Roots farmer sells different crops.
- NUTRESSANT Handmade products for home and body, each made with certified organic ingredients.
- Red Ridge Farms Over 400 varieties of fruits and vegetables, transplants, cut flowers, garden decor and supplies, fertilizers, repellants.