Are you a farmer or producer of organic goods? Perhaps it’s time for you to become a Brookside Farmers’ Market vendor!
Customers who shop our market are committed to living healthy. They care about where their food comes from, and they want to know the farmers and producers who grow or prepare it. They know that many of our vendors are certified organic, and those that aren’t certified DO follow organic practices. Many of our customers shop the market every week.
If you are certified organic, meet national Organic System Plan requirements, or produce goods with 51% or more organic ingredients, you probably qualify to be a Brookside Farmers’ Market vendor. Join us today!
How to Apply
Download and complete the appropriate documents below, and send your packet to:
Brookside Farmers’ Market Vendors Committee
PO Box 7088
Kansas City, MO 64113
The deadline for 2015 Season Vendor applications was February 9, 2015. Applications received after this date will be processed on an individual basis. (NOTE: Community Tent applications are due a minimum of two weeks before the Saturday you want to attend.)
All files are Microsoft Word documents (compatible with Word 97 or later) so that you may complete and print or email them easily.
- Market Guidelines (required with all applications)
- Market Checklist (required with all applications)
- Fee Schedule (required with all applications except Community Tent)
- Fruit and Vegetable Growers Application
- Crops Organic System Plan Questionnaire (required for non-certified organic vendors)
- Livestock Producers Application
- Livestock Organic System Plan Questionnaire (required for non-certified organic vendors)
- Processed Goods With Non-Edible Items Producers Application
- Wild Harvest Organic Systems Plan Questionnaire (required for vendors who gather and use/sell harvested crops)
- Community Tent
Have a question? You can reach Katie Nixon, Vendor Committee Chair, at Contact Us.